Versatile Blogger Award!
I was recently nominated by Rock Bottom T-Shirts for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am quite honored to have been nominated. I have borrowed their style for listing this, because 1. It’s fantastic. 2. It’s easy. 3. It covers EVERYTHING to get this done!~ And so, tada!~
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules in the blog post
- Give the award to 15 or more bloggers
Seven Random Things About Me
- I really am a “young mom”. (My daughter turns 2 in July!)
- I am a young mom in the sense that I am also 23.
- I love finding recipes online, and have a huge stack that I am dying to try.
- I have a recently developed a love for ground turkey over ground meat. (so healthy, and let me tell you, try making some baked Turkey Burgers! So juicy and delicious!)
- I have traveled cross-country 3 times (twice by myself!).
- I am slowly learning Spanish by listening (not by being taught, because my husband doesn’t have the greatest patience when it comes to teaching me. But not everyone has a teacher’s patience. *wink*)
- I love writing, but I only have one COMPLETE story. The rest are.. just kind of hanging around I suppose.
Fifteen Bloggers We Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award
(Not in any order though. Just going through a list I have and these popped up first!)
1. “Ben” there, done that – My favorite Tumblr blog. XD Always so creative and shows interesting ideas.
2. dinutrition – They are ALWAYS showing healthy alternatives and recipes. And they’re good!
3.writingfrommyheart – She has interesting opinions that are definitely worth while to read. And she makes interesting points. (One of my favorites: how we don’t notice details of our daily life. For Example, what are the colors of the Google Logo?)
4. tattlestalesnthings – Cute and classy, a great blog to check out about fashion. And I enjoy it. ;D
5. yourhealthychicks – A positive blog about trying to improve your health! Take notice! Their advice and recipes are fantastic. (I need to start listening more often.)
6. whatsupyournose – Very cute. Love the different and diverse articles that they share. (Found my fair share of good stuff there.)
7. littlehouseofphotography – STUNNING. Love it. I love weddings planning and ideas. They are definitely a good source, and I just adore their page! They also do other photography as well.
8. modmissy – Good taste in decor!~ Enjoy reading her blog.
9. hackmyhome – Very cute. Love reading. It’s like getting to know her.
10. fashionenvie – Love her taste in fashion. Yes, especially the lipgloss, bracelets… those are some of my guilty pleasures that I definitely don’t partake in enough.
11. yasmincruz – very stylish. I need to take tips from her.
12. rantingchef – He knows his stuff! I always seem to be hungry after reading his blog…
13. mythineats – Her tagline says ” Who says you can’t eat and be thin too”. So right! Pay attention to her posts… healthy and delicious! (Now, if I could get to the thing part. *wink*)
14. chelseanewsletter – Chelsea Football Team (Soccer Team) fan? This is the place for you!~
15. avynkaren – And my buddy Avyn! She writes what she wants to, and about what’s on her mind. We started the blogging journey at the same time!~
There are so many more good bloggers out there! I just ran out of time!~